Sotheby’s Institute of Art and Drucker School of Management present the Creative Industries Colloquium:
The Reef, 1933 S. Broadway, 7th Floor, Los Angeles, 90007
This fall, Sotheby’s Institute of Art – Los Angeles and Claremont Graduate University will host a weekly Creative Industries Colloquium in downtown Los Angeles every Thursday evening, which is open to the public. Panels of professionals, including institutional leaders, artists, curators, writers, and executives, address the challenges and opportunities facing their organizations and fields today.
Join us and learn more about Sotheby’s Institute of Art’s MA programs in Art Business and Arts Management and meet the people that are shaping LA’s cultural landscape now. Space is limited, so please RSVP.
Upcoming colloquium topics include:
- September 1 at 5:30pm: Nonprofit Management
- September 8 at 5:30pm: Art Business
- September 15 at 5:30pm: Museum Management
- September 22 at 5:30pm: Contemporary Art
- September 29 at 5:30pm: Arts Media
- October 6 at 5:30pm: Latin American Art
- October 20 at 5:30pm: East Asian Art
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org