Event InformationWHENWHERE: SOTHEBY'S INSTITUTE OF ART - 30 BEDFORD SQUARE, LONDON, WC1B 3EE, UNITED KINGDOM
Please join us for an Open Day at Sotheby's Institute of Art, London
- Learn more about the various study programs (Master’s degrees, Semester Programs and Summer Study) offered by Sotheby's Institute of Art (London) and its unique curricular approach to the study of the international art market.
- Participate in interactive sessions, including specialist lectures, artwork handling sessions, and alumni & careers panels.
- Meet our faculty and Admissions staff members who will be on-site to answer your questions.
- This event is free of charge, but prior booking is essential.
About Sotheby’s Institute of Art:
- The Institute has been educating generations of art world professionals for almost five decades.
- Our study programs uniquely integrate connoisseurship, art historical scholarship and market expertise.
- Students explore art from a range of social, cultural, economic, and object-based perspectives.
- The rigorous academic curriculum includes privileged access to major art world players, networking opportunities with key professionals, and visits to art fairs, biennials, museums, galleries, auction houses and private collections.
- Areas of specialisation: Art Business, Contemporary Art, Fine & Decorative Art and Design and Asian Art.
- Master’s degrees are validated by The University of Manchester.
- Scholarships and financial assistance are available.
- MA application preferred deadline: 1 March 2017.