Event InformationDate and time: Tuesday, may 16, 2023. 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT
Join us on May 16 for a virtual information session on Zoom where we’ll be providing information on our Study Abroad program.
Applications are now open for Sotheby’s Institute of Art Study Abroad in London!
Our Study Abroad program provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to explore the art world at the heart of a global cultural capital, London. Combining the expert knowledge of our faculty with unparalleled access to the art world, Sotheby’s Institute of Art provides an unique opportunity for students to develop the intellectual and professional skills that will benefit them both in their future employment and complement their studies at their home institution.
The session will include the following :
• Overview of our Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 programs
• Highlights of the academic program and course content
• Details of the residential options and extra-curricular activities
• Assistance with application questions and process
• Live Q&A with our Study Abroad Academic Lead and Programme Manager
If you have any questions about this session or the Study Abroad program, please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.