This intensive course will first assess the art market and the business frameworks that it employs, then focus on specific components to deliver a holistic understanding of best practice - whether starting, or growing, an art business. The course will include a diverse array of lecturers and leading experts, who will deliver insights and applied consideration of art business approaches and methods, and how this may deviate from a standard business model.
Designed for both career changers and those already working in the field who seek to further their networks and understanding.
This Intensive Course consists of live-streamed lectures and discussions. Recordings of the live sessions are accessible anytime during the course via our online learning platform, Canvas.
Students will learn:
- How to plan business strategies in an art world context and the creative sectors.
- To assess the art market and its governing business frameworks.
- A holistic understanding of best practice - whether starting, or growing, an art business.
- To contrast and compare art business approaches and working in partnership.
- How to further their networks.